Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Climbing the Adirondacks~Up and Down

Today we're in Boonville, New York. I'm a little (a lot) behind on my blog because we don't see many libraries in these woods. We spent a week in Wisconsin, two weeks in Ontario, Canada, and now another week in New York since leaving Chicago. The operational word for this part of the USA is GREEN! Yesterday I felt fall in the air and today I see a few red leaves. We're right on target to finish in about two weeks. Will fill in between the lines of my blog after I return. We have had some wonderful experiences with people along the way~"Road Angels" who help us with everything from directions to a place to stay and eat. I'm very healthy and happy. Bike Friday is performing quite well but will really need a good over haul when I get home.

More later---

2 comments:

Kathy Hawley said...

It was great to see your update today! Boonville is close to where I grew up; I hope you enjoy that beautiful country. Best wishes to you both on the final push to the other shore. What a great thing you have done!

Anonymous said...

You are getting your reward now: New England in autumn.

the pedaling poodle